Which cards can you use on Modelexpo-online.com? We accept the following cards as payment for your orders:
* American Express
You can use debit cards issued by the companies above in addition to their standard credit cards. For example, if you're paying with a Visa Debit Card please select Visa from the drop-down menu on the order form when indicating the card type. For credit cards denominated in a supported currency other than U.S. dollars (USD), your bank or credit card company may charge foreign conversion fees.
If you are using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift card, please note that pre-paid gift cards cannot be combined with credit cards on a single order.
We will not charge your card for any items until after they enter the shipping process.
If you are using an American Express card and it expires with funds remaining, call American Express Customer Service (the number is on the back of the card) to have the funds moved onto a new card. American Express does not charge for this service.
You can safely enter your entire card number on Modelexpo-online.com via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Model Expo with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
* Verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order.
* Change the payment method on an open order.
* You've successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
* Part of your order has already charged and shipped successfully.
* You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
* Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
* Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
* Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with Modelexpo-online.com, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorization.
Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
* Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you used a payment method already on My Account, you may simply need to update some of the information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you entered the number and other information correctly. Visit My Account to update the payment information on an open order.
* Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card. Visit the My Account to update the payment information on an open order.